Health & Vitality Check
The ideal step towards greater vitality, longevity and healthy ageing.
(For full outline if each session scroll to the bottom of the page)
1x 60-minute Initial session in clinic
- 1x 30-minute Health recommendation session in clinic
- Full health appraisal report
Physical tests (e.g. Blood Sugar, Blood Pressure, pH)
MetaScan: a body scan to help assess metabolic, cellular and physical health.
Online Health Questionnaire outlining your Health & Wellbeing so far
Diet evaluation & recommendations
Therapeutic supplemental prescription: high quality practitioner only products
Long term health goals and recommendation for diet, exercise, lifestyle
The key to success in Health
This comprehensive health check focuses on assisting you in increasing your success in health. With the help of a specific scientific and holistic assessment this check:
- results in measurable goals that are realistic and achievable for you
- gives a detailed understanding of your health and wellbeing
- offers the steps to take for vitality, longevity and healthy ageing
- provides simple and realistic goals that help to optimise your health
- sets you up for a healthier future
- presents a personalised plan to help you make the first jump into greater health & vitality
Holistic & Clinical Nutritionist Jan Denecke
Jan has worked as Clinical Nutritionist (BHSc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics, Adv. Dipl. Nutritional Medicine) for years at gastrointestinal clinics in Sydney where he supported hundreds of patients suffering from conditions such as IBS, IBD, Coeliac Disease, and Diabetes. This experience helped him see the importance of a holistic approach that does not only cover conventional medicine. Jan focusses on combining Modern Western Science with Eastern non-linear body & mind solutions.
Session One: physical and biochemical exam
- Health & Wellbeing Questionnaire: an extensive questionnaire is filled out before the first appointment. This questionnaire looks into personal health goals, body systems, diet recall, mental and emotional symptoms, family history, personal health history, medications and supplements. During the appointment Jan will shortly ask some deeper questions to get a more holistic understanding of your health and wellbeing
- Metascan a scientific and medically registered BIA scan which is painless and completed in a matter of minutes. This scan provides insights into your body composition, nutritional status, hydration levels and health status. For accuracy it is done lying on a bed.
- Physical assessment: during the health check we measure blood pressure, heart rate, blood sugar levels and look into some physical features such as the quality of nails, skin, and tongue.
- Urinary pH testing: to measure acid load and assess dietary changes towards sustaining balance. A balanced pH is one key towards low inflammation, better nutrient uptake and longevity
- Diet assessment: a simple assessment based on your current diet
- Wellbeing profile blood tests (optional): Additionally you might want to get some extra blood tests to help assess and understand your health on a deeper biochemical level. This involves addition costs.
Session Two: presentation of personalised health advice
Based on all assessments and your personal health goals we will offer you a personalised health advice
- Dietary advice: simple dietary adjustments for greater nutritional balance and better health.
- BIA report: insights into your weight, muscle, and physical energy levels and an advise to help improve your health and fitness levels
- Therapeutic supplemental prescription: besides a healthy and balanced diet nutritional supplements might be needed to help you resolve some symptoms, gain more energy, recover better or reduce mental and emotional stress. We only provide high quality practitioner only products (not over the counter) that have been extensively tested on their therapeutic efficacy.
- Effective goal setting for your health:
- Health prescription: while these two sessions should give you enough insights to start we might advice you more sessions or refer you to one of our other services
The Health & Vitality Check does not include:
- Nutritional supplements
- Wellbeing profile blood tests